12 August 2006

Let there be light

"and there WAS light," because God said it.
He is NEVER late and He is always on time.
He can't lie and so how can one not believe Him when He says "ask anything in my name and I will do it. Because if you abide in Him and He abides in you, it's a sure promise from
Someone who cannot change.
And on top of all that there is nothing too hard for Him.
Living free from sin has so many benefits.
What I cannot understand and it makes me sad too, is why someone would choose the emptiness and uncertainty of a life with sin for all the good things in salvation.


Anyway... besides that...the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! What a nice picture....God is amazing... I like to look at nature.And to think out of all the spendor and beauty and out of all creation... somehow He knows and cares even about some of our little minor cares and concerns. And that great God is in control, so we don't have to worry really when things come our way. I love you sister Katie